Welcome back. For our first quiz of the season we are asking you to let us know if a chair is a one or two leg stunt and if it’s waist, prep, or extended level. The quiz will close Friday morning and the answer will be posted Friday afternoon.
This quiz has closed. See below for the answer and results.
Answers & Results
The correct answer is a chair is a One Leg, Prep Level stunt. The poll results were:
- Two Leg, Waist Level – 11 Votes
- One Leg, Waist Level – 14 Votes
- Two Leg, Prep Level – 90 Votes
- One Leg, Prep Level – 204 Votes
- Two Leg, Extended Level – 16 Votes
- One Leg, Extended Level – 46 Votes
The explanation is available here.
This ruling and explanation are based on the 2016-17 version of the rules dated August 31, 2016.